For Windows XP operating system:
- Please download Process Explorer utility and run it. You can download it for free at the official Microsoft website.
- Find and select the fallen failed (aces.exe or Launcher.exe), right click on the line with the process and select Create Dump> Create Full Dump.
Windows Vista or Windows 7, 8 operating systems:
- Run Task Manager (CTRL + ALT + DEL) and open the "Processes" tab.
- Find and select the process failed (aces.exe or Launcher.exe), right-click and select "Create a memory dump file."
- A path to the dump will be given, archive it, upload to any file sharing service(e.g. Google Drive) and provide a link to the archive in your Support service ticket if necessary.