This issue is caused by a lack of RAM which is required for a stable game client workflow.
To begin with, you have to take into account that your PC RAM capacity have to meet at least minimum system requirements: RAM amount should be not less than 1,5 GB.
If there's enough RAM in your system, we recommend you to stop background processes using the RAM. In most cases those processes are web browsers(Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer), media players, office programs, other games and background applications.
It is preferable to close background applications manually, however if due to some circumstances it is not possible, you are able to use the Windows Task Manager which can be launched by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc on the keyboard.
For Windows 7 use the Applications tab
For newer versions of Windows OS use the Users tab
Also on the Processes tab you can sort processes by RAM consumption in order to indicate which of them consume the most RAM and stop them, if necessary.
We also recommend you to make sure that your virtual memory paging file size equals or surpasses the RAM capacity of your system.
In order to change the virtual memory paging file size, follow the instruction:
You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group in order to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may also prevent you from completing this procedure.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System.
- On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, under Virtual memory, click Change.
- Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
- Under Paging file size for selected drive, click System Managed Size and then click Set. If this option wasn't flagged previously, reboot the system after flagging it.
If system paging file size used to be System Managed, perform this:
- Under Paging file size for selected drive, click Custom size, and type a new paging file size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, and then click Set.
If you decrease the size of either the initial or maximum page file settings, you must restart your computer to see the effects of those changes. Increases typically do not require a restart.
In case if previously mentioned operations did not make a difference for the game workflow, perform a clean boot according to this article.
Please note that for a stable operation of the game client we recommended you to use 64-bit operating systems.