Sometimes, there are situations when it becomes necessary to unlink Gaijin account from Steam. Unfortunately, you can't make this by yourself. However, our Customer Support can help you in such situation.
How to unlink your account
- Read this article attentively to its end;
- Log into the Customer Support Service System under the Gaijin account you want to unlink;
- Submit a ticket and specify a reason for a dissociation of your accounts;
- Provide a link to your Steam profile.
How to get the link to your Steam profile
Make sure that this option is enabled in your Steam client's Settings menu
Go to your profile(1->2) and copy the URL(3) as shown on a screenshot below
IMPORTANT! What you need to know about the unlinking accounts
- After the unlinking, you will get, in fact, a Steam account which will look like it has never been used to log into Star Conflict. All the progress made prior to that moment on linked accounts will be irretrievably lost;
- Unlinked Gaijin account will be locked and unavailable for play in Star Conflict;
- If you linked your Gaijin account to the wrong Steam profile, its unlinking will help only if you are not afraid to lose all of the progress on both Steam and Gaijin accounts.