Currently the EasyAntiCheat software works in a test-mode and some of the players may experience various issues and the most common one is the ‘EAC 10011’ error. As a possible temporary solution, we suggest you to do the following:
If you use an Nvidia graphics card, make sure you have the latest drivers for the graphics card installed. You can find and download them at this link: Download Nvidia drivers. If updating the drivers did not help or you use a video card from another manufacturer, then follow these recommendations:
- Go to the directory of the game and run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe as an Administator. Then, choose Crossout in the list and click the 'Repair' button. After it finishes, you may close the window and try to launch the game.
- Then, you should make sure, that the Easy Anti-Cheat service is not disabled.
- To do that, execute the 'Run' command in the Start menu (or just open the 'Start' menu, if you're using Windows 10), type there services.msc and hit 'Enter'.
- In the window you need to find Easy Anti-Cheat and check, whether the Startup type is set as ‘Manual’. If not, please, right-click the Easy Anti-Cheat line, then click 'Properties' and change the 'Startup type' to 'Manual'.
- Error 10011 can be also caused by an antivirus or similar software blocking Easy Anti-Cheat as a threat. In this case it is necessary to temporarily uninstall any such software to verify the game launches normally after that.
- Also, we recommend to install all available Windows updates and Visual C++ 2010 and 2015 Redistributables. Visual C++ packages can be found HERE.
- If the error persists, we recommend to perform a 'cold reboot'.
- Run the following command in the command-line as administrator: shutdown /r /f /t 0
- After the restart proceed to close all programs not related to Windows and launch the game again.
If you're experiencing the '30007 error', then most probably the Driver Signature Enforcement (DSE) service is disabled in your system, however this servise is necessary for the Easy Anti-Cheat system. DSE is a security mechanism for 64-bit versions of Windows (forcibly checks the program signing certificates for all loadable kernel mode drivers). In order to enable this service, follow the instruction below:
- Press Start(Windows) button
- type cmd in the search or Run box, press Enter
- in the command prompr enter these lines:
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF , press "Enter"bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF , press "Enter"
- Reboot your PC in order to apply the changes.
If you're experiencing the "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application or Untrusted system file" errors:
The 'Untrusted system DLL' -error is triggered if a system DLL is blocked from loading because it was detected to have been modified. This means that the original system DLL contains some foreign injected code that cannot be allowed into the game process memory space. To resolve the system DLL related errors, use Windows Update to make sure that the system is fully up-to-date should resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience!