What are the raids?
Raids are special game modes in which players confront different factions under AI control. By successfully completing tasks and destroying enemies in raids, players receive resources as a reward. The amount of resource received directly depends on the effectiveness of the player: what tasks the player was able to complete and how many enemy vehicles the player destroyed or helped destroy during the raid.
Type of raids and their brief description.
The game currently includes the following raids:
- “Gone in two minutes” - Players will have to take away a truck full of all kinds of goods from the enemy and escort it to a safe place.
- “Hit and run” - Players accompany a special truck carrying important cargo, breaking through enemy fortified areas.
- “The last convoy” - Players accompany the truck filled with explosives to the tower near which it has to explode.
- “Data Theft” - Players need to intercept important data transmitted by radio communication.
- “War for Fire” - Players have to take back the enemy oil rig, refuel the truck and take it to a safe place.
- “Perimeter breach” - Players need to break through several enemy lines of defense and steal special cargo.
- “Steel Cradle” - Players need to prevent the building of the enemy Leviathan from being finished as soon as possible before it is too late.
- “Invasion” - In the special arena, four players fight against mechanical monsters - leviathans - created by other players.
How to enter a raid
In order to enter a raid, you need to fulfill the necessary conditions, namely: have the necessary level of reputation with certain factions, meet the minimum Power Score requirements, and also have the necessary amount of gasoline.
The general requirements are as follows:
Easy raids - 20 gasoline, any Power score, Level 4 and higher of Engineers faction.
Normal raids - 40 gasoline, 4000 Power score and higher, Level 10 and higher of Engineers faction.
Hard raids - 60 gasoline, 5000 Power score and higher, Level 5 and higher of any additional factions: Lunatics / Nomads / Scavengers.
Invasion - 40 gasoline, form 5000 PS and higher, Level 10 and higher of Engineers faction.
On the world map the raids are displayed in green icons, which show the raid icon and from 1 to 3 stars. The stars show the difficulty of the raid: 1 - easy, 2 - normal and 3 - hard. By pointing the cursor on the icon or by clicking it, you can see detailed conditions of the current raid — its type, difficulty, on which map the battle will take place and who you will have to fight against. Raids are updated every hour.
At the same time there can be only 2 raids of each difficulty, and only one raid where you can get either plastic or electronics. “Invasion” is always available and is displayed by a yellow icon with three stars.
Earning points and rewards.
Players receive points for completing the main and additional tasks in the raid. Destroying enemy vehicles also allows the players to earn points, but slightly less than for completing the raid stages.
All raids are divided into stages - parts, the completion of which is necessary for successfully finishing the raid. For example, in the “Gone in two minutes” raid, one of the stages is the destruction of raiders and the hijacking of the truck they were guarding. A certain number of points is rewarded for each stage. But in order for the stage to be counted, the player needs to get at least one point for any activity. Accordingly, the more stages counted, the more raiders destroyed — the more points will be received. The points are then converted into resources according to special formulas.
In easy raids you can receive a certain amount of copper. Medium raids will allow you to get a little more copper or a useful resource in the Wasteland - plastic. A hard raid will reward the player with a large amount of copper or with a very rare and valuable resource - electronics. Successful repelling of Leviathan attacks in “Invasion” allows the players to receive copper. The amount of copper earned in “Invasion” directly depends on the Power Score of the player’s armoured vehicle. The higher the Power Score, the more copper will be obtained for successfully repelling all three enemy waves.