In order to troubleshoot your network connection, please, follow the steps below:
1. Close all the programs that may affect the connection, and take up the bandwidth. uTorrent, FlashGet, Skype, etc. Do not enable them until the issue is resolved;
2. Disable your firewall (as well as Windows Firewall), and check if the issue persists. Do not enable it until the issue is resolved;
3. Perform a Windows clean boot. If your antivirus, or a similar software, is not disabled after the clean boot steps - temporarily uninstall it and check if the issue persists. Please keep in mind that during this check your PC may be vulnerable to external threats, therefore avoid visiting unknown or questionable websites until the issue is resolved;
4. Check the ports that are used by the game:
5. If you are using a router, you would need to disconnect the device and check if the issue persists. The internet cable should be plugged directly into your PC until the issue is resolved.
6. Perform TCP/IP stack reset, and check if the issue persists;
7. Collect the information on all running processes;
8. Collect the connection data. If the issue is not constantly present, please follow the steps from 8.1;
8.1. Collect the additional connection data;
9. Attach all the collected data to the ticket to our Support service.