The following diagnostic is required in cases when the connection issue is not constant, i.e. encountered at certain points in the game.
In order to complete the diagnostics, please, follow the steps below:
1. Press the Windows + R key
2. Type "cmd" (without quotes) in the Run box that appeared, and click "OK"
3. Type one of the the following commands (without quotes):
- for War Thunder connection troubleshooting:
ping warthunder.com -t >ping.txt
- for Star Conflict connection troubleshooting:
ping star-conflict.com -t >ping.txt
- for Crossout connection troubleshooting:
ping crossout.net -t >ping.txt
- for Enlisted connection troubleshooting:
ping enlisted.net -t >ping.txt
After performing each command do not close the command prompt window;
4. Open the game client, and join a battle;
5. When you encounter the issue again, closed the game client, and the command prompt window;
6. After closing the command prompt window, you will find the file ping.txt in your Documents folder (e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\Bazinga).
Attach the file to your ticket to our Support service.