The following ports required to be opened for the game:
- TCP 80, 443, 5222, 7850-7854(range), 7800-7802(range)
- UDP 20010-24500(range), 3478-3480(range)
In order to play a dev-version you also have to open the following ports:
- TCP 20443, 33333
Launcher uses the following ports:
- TCP 27022-27042(range), 6881, 8090
You can check if all the required ports are blocked or not with any free online service, e.g. IPFingerPrints.
How to open ports
PLEASE NOTE: The steps below affect Windows connections only.
- Go to the Control Panel:
Windows 7: Open up your desktop Start menu then click on the 'Control Panel' option to open it.
Windows 8: Hit Windows key + X and then click on the ‘Control Panel’ to open it.
- In the search box type 'firewall'
- Click on the 'Windows Firewall' option that appears
- In the left pane click 'Advanced Settings'
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password for confirmation. If not, please skip to the next step.
- In the left pane of the 'Windows Firewall with Advanced Security' dialog box click 'Inbound Rules'
- In the right pane, click 'New Rule'
- This will cause a New Inbound Rule Wizard to run where you will be able to enter the relevant port number and to select either 'TCP' or 'UDP'
- You have now added a port to your network connection. If you connect later with a different network connection, you might have to re-add any ports you entered. You might also need to repeat these steps if you need to enter multiple ports.