In order to resolve this issue, please follow the instrictions from this article:
If this doesn't help, please perform a clean boot:
- Press the Windows(Win) button and R key at the same time. The Run dialog box will open. Type MSCONFIG and click OK. This should open the System Configuration Utility window.
- Click on the Services tab and check the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox near the bottom. Do not continue unless the box is checked. Click Disable All.
- Go to the Startup tab and click Disable All.
- Click OK and restart your computer.
- Do not start any other programs and try the game again.
Also, make sure that all necessary ports are open in your system: