- ▫️ 1. How do I view the player table in battle?
- ▫️ 2. Spectator and Shooting mode.
- ▫️ 3. What does a helicopter do?
- ▫️ 4. How do I land a helicopter onto a ship?
- ▫️ 5. How do I land a squadron of aircraft on the deck of an aircraft carrier?
- ▫️ 6. How do I get away from being spotted?
- ▫️ 7. What is a detection lamp in battle?
- ▫️ 8. How do I dive and surface when using a submarine?
- ▫️ 9. Why can't I dive in a submarine after forced surfacing?
- ▫️ 10. How do I destroy torpedoes?
- ▫️ 11. How to locate a submarine that is submerged?
- ▫️ 12. Why can aircraft fly off the map?
- ▫️ 13. What is the difference between fighters and attack aircraft?
- ▫️ 14. How do I change armament on a helicopter/aircraft?
- ▫️ 15. Why do I need an air defense system on a ship?
- ▫️ 16. How do I reload aircraft in action?
▫️ 1. How do I view the player table in battle?
The battle table can be viewed by clicking on the timer at the top centre. All players, in two teams, the sum of their damage and the number of killed opponents will be displayed.
▫️ 2. Spectator and Shooting mode.
2.1 Spectator mode is available to the player upon death, or in a custom game if you remain unassigned to a team. You can switch between players, or use the free flight camera.
2.2 You can select a capture mode by clicking on the camera icon in the top left corner where all unnecessary interface overlays will disappear and you can use third party screen recording applications to capture clean shots for your video, or take a beautiful snapshot.
▫️ 3. What does a helicopter do?
A helicopter has a few basic functions in combat:
- The most basic is to light up (spot) your enemies. By launching a helicopter you increase your RADAR range so you can spot enemies that are farther away. You can also take a helicopter and fly it towards the enemy to spot them first. This will give a huge advantage in combat.
- You can leave your ship behind and attempt to use the helicopter to deal damage to the enemy.
- Helicopters are adapted to shoot down enemy aircraft.
▫️ 4. How do I land a helicopter onto a ship?
Landing a helicopter back on the ship's deck is not an option.
▫️ 5. How do I land a squadron of aircraft on the deck of an aircraft carrier?
There is no option for landing aircraft.
▫️ 6. How do I get away from being spotted?
To escape from a being spotted, you must move behind an obstacle and not be in direct line of sight of any of the enemies.
▫️ 7. What is a detection lamp in battle?
The detection lamp flashes when your ship is detected by an enemy and also disappears when you are no longer in the line of sight.
▫️ 8. How do I dive and surface when using a submarine?
While in a battle, press the dive/surface button once (!) and wait for a dive or surfacing.
▫️ 9. Why can't I dive in a submarine after forced surfacing?
This happens when your oxygen level becomes critical and you can only go underwater again after you have completely replenished your air. You should resurface and replenish your air supply before reaching the critical level.
▫️ 10. How do I destroy torpedoes?
10.1 Torpedoes can be destroyed by using multiple rocket launchers, i.e. grenade launchers.
10.2 It is also possible to attempt to maneuver and dodge torpedoes on a surface ship. An important condition for manoeuvring is that your speed must be high enough. On slow ships this maneuver will not work.
10.3 On submarines you can try to avoid being hit by a torpedo by surfacing or submerging the submarine just before the torpedo hits the boat.
▫️ 11. How to locate a submarine that is submerged?
11.1 The easiest way to detect an enemy submarine is by using another submarine.
11.2 A submarine can also be detected by a helicopter. You must fly over the submarine in close proximity for the helicopter’s SONAR to detect the submarine.
▫️ 12. Why can aircraft fly off the map?
This is done intentionally, so that the player can maneuver and turn around. Otherwise your aircraft would be destroyed on the map edge.
▫️ 13. What is the difference between fighters and attack aircraft?
Attack aircraft are for fighting ships, while fighters are for countering enemy aircraft.
▫️ 14. How do I change armament on a helicopter/aircraft?
You cannot change armament. All weapons on aircraft are fixed.
▫️ 15. Why do I need an air defense system on a ship?
The air defenses on ships are designed to counter enemy missiles and aircraft. Air defenses are also divided into classes - some are good at repelling missile attacks, while others work against aircraft. Combined air defenses are best, if your ship allows it.
▫️ 16. How do I reload aircraft in action?
Aircraft reloading can only be done when playing on an aircraft carrier. To do this, fly directly over the deck. After flying over, the recharge timer will be triggered, and once the timer expires, you can recharge your ammunition again and/or recover a lost aircraft.