- ▫️ 1. How do I buy an item?
- ▫️ 2. How do I put an item up for sale?
- ▫️ 3. How do I take an item off the market?
- ▫️ 4. How can I cancel a transaction made on the Market or get my money back?
- ▫️ 5. Who can use the Market?
- ▫️ 6. Can players trade among themselves for their price?
- ▫️ 7. I did not make any transactions. But all my Artcoins are gone.
- ▫️ 8. Why can't I buy a ship on the Market? The "Buy" button is inactive.
- ▫️ 9. Why don't I see all my items when I sell them?
- ▫️ 10. Can I transfer Artсoins between accounts?
- ▫️ 11. Why can't some of my items be sold?
- ▫️ 12. How is an item selected for request purchase?
▫️ 1. How do I buy an item?
To purchase an item, go to the "Market" tab and click on the item you are interested in. Click on the "buy" button to create a bid for the item. After pressing the "Confirm" button, an amount will be deducted from your game account until the item is purchased or until the request expires. (72 hours).
When buying, you specify the desired price, and when a lot at that price appears, you automatically purchase it.
You can also buy an item without an order by clicking "buy" to the right of the item you're interested in, in the request/offer list.
▫️ 2. How do I put an item up for sale?
Eligible items can be put up for sale from the main page of the Market, the "Inventory" tab.
Please note that when selling an item, you will be charged a 20% commission, take this into account when specifying the price. Also keep in mind that all equipment installed on the ship will be sold along with the item. Camouflages and flags not installed on your ship will also disappear at the time of putting it up for sale. You can specify your price and wait until a buyer will come, or you can specify the price already offered by other players and then your offer will work at once.
▫️ 3. How do I take an item off the market?
All items you put up for sale are displayed in the "My offers" -> "Sell" section of the Market page. You can remove any of them from the market and return them to your inventory by clicking the "Remove" button.
▫️ 4. How can I cancel a transaction made on the Market or get my money back?
All transaction are final. You are not entitled to any refunds or cancellations on transactions made through the Market.
▫️ 5. Who can use the Market?
- The game account must be at least level 7.
- At least one authorization method must be connected to the game account. (The account must not be a guest account).
- There must not be a negative value of Artcoins on the game account.
▫️ 6. Can players trade among themselves for their price?
Direct sales are not part of the mechanics of the market.
▫️ 7. I did not make any transactions. But all my Artcoins are gone.
Check your buy orders by going to Market > My Orders > Buy. When you create a purchase order, the amount is deducted from your account.
▫️ 8. Why can't I buy a ship on the Market? The "Buy" button is inactive.
The ship is already in your inventory. It is not possible to have two similar ships on one account.
▫️ 9. Why don't I see all my items when I sell them?
Only unique Battle Pass items are available for sale.
▫️ 10. Can I transfer Artсoins between accounts?
It is forbidden to transfer Artcoins from one account to another, even if the accounts are yours. Such actions can lead to an account being banned.
▫️ 11. Why can't some of my items be sold?
Only Battle Pass items are available for sale, and you will not be able to sell items from the current Battle Pass until the next BP season.
▫️ 12. How is an item selected for request purchase?
You can choose a suitable for you lot at a specified price from the already created offers for sale by viewing the characteristics of the item. Or you can specify your own price at which you want to buy an item, in which case the lot with the lowest price on the market will be automatically selected. If there is no item with the appropriate price, your request will be active until it appears (72 hours). The amount deducted from your account to purchase the item will then be returned to your account.