First, please check the news section of the official website, and make sure that there are no planned technical works.
Please, try to sign in to https://store.gaijin.net/ using your War Thunder account.
If you cannot sign in successfully, go to step 1. Otherwise, go to step 2.
Important note! If you cannot sign in, make sure that you use correct login/password combination.
Please reset Internet Explorer settings by following these instructions:
Windows utilizes Internet Explorer settings by default, so it may block access to authorization server. Now try to log in to the game. If the error still persists, go to step 2.
Please make sure that your firewalls, antiviruses do not block the game. Add "War Thunder" to your antivirus exceptions list. Please follow this link for instructions on how to configure Windows Firewall.
Also, make sure that the following ports are opened. Now try to log in to the game.
If you use ESET NOD32, please follow these steps:
- Open ESET Smart Security.
- Press the F5 key to display the Advanced Setup window.
- Web and email-> Protocol filtering-> Included applications.
- Tick off "\games\WarThunder\launcher.exe" and "\games\WarThunder\aces.exe"
- Click on "Ok".
- Run the game.
If none of the options helped - please try the following. You need to run command line as administrator.
- Click Start -> Run -> type "cmd" -> OK; (for Vista and 7 just type cmd in the Search box in the Start menu)
- Type ipconfig / flushdns after "C: \ Documents and Settings \ username>" line, press <Enter>;
- DNS resolver cache is cleared;
- Restart the computer.