How to link your PlayStation War Thunder account to your E-mail
If you are a new player with an automatically created War Thunder account, you would possibly want to link your PlayStation account to a real e-mail address of your own. This will help you to log into the game forum and play the game on your PC/Mac/Linux using your PlayStation game account.
Please note that such binding does not allow users to purchase vehicle packs or activate some codes for War Thunder in our web store at https://store.gaijin.net/.
Also, users who created their accounts on the PlayStation platform, do not get a possibility to change their ingame nicknames after linking PlayStation game accounts to e-mail addresses.
In order to do this, follow these easy steps:
1. Log in to your account from the PlayStation console, click on your nickname in the hangar and select “Link email".
2. Press (L3) button on your controller or choose "E-mail bind" option manually
If you do not have this button, then this means that you have already linked email to your PlayStation game account. If you forgot this mail, contact the support service to clarify it.
3. Enter your valid e-mail address(1) and press 'Bind' button(2)
4. Use the account recovery system in order to receive a password for your account.
- If you play mainly on PC and make purchases in the PS Store, then in order to correctly credit a purchase to your account, after making a payment you have to log in to the game via Playstation console. Until this is done, your purchase will not be credited to your account.
- Please note that the Premium account included in PlayStation Store bundles is not carried over to the PC version. However Premium account purchased within the game, as well as all other purchases made with Golden Eagles in the PlayStation version are also displayed in the PC game client.