Please check the rules of the gift purchasing process:
- You can buy an unlimited number of gifts for your friends and other users;
- You can use any payment method to purchase gifts except GJN coins;
- You cannot buy a gift for a user who already owns this pack;
- You cannot buy a gift for a PSN, Xbox accounts;
- DMM users in Japan can only send gifts to DMM Japanese players;
- This payment method is not available for Steam versions of games;
- Gift purchase with a bank card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Razer Gold or DMM points is possible only on a condition that account was used to make purchases for the said account in our store https://store.gaijin.net/ during previous 12 months.
- Gift purchases with a bank card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Razer Gold or DMM points are possible only for accounts which have never had any recalled purchases.
- Using a bank card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Razer Gold or DMM points you can make a gift purchase with an amount not exceeding double value of all your purchases on your account within last 12 months.
Please note that the gift will be credited to the Recipient’s account only after his/her confirmation. If it was not confirmed in 30 days, the purchase will be credited to your account. While the gift was not confirmed by the Recipient you can change the Recipient or transfer the purchase to your own account in your Gaijin store profile. If you want to transfer the gift to your account but you already have the same item or pack - we will credit a corresponding amount of game funds to your account according to the internal exchange rate (0,0066 USD/EUR for 1 Golden Eagle; 0.004 USD/EUR for 1 Galactic Standard; 0,02 USD/EUR for Crossout), this rule is not relevant for CRSED: F.O.A.D., and Enlisted.
Note: Steam users whose accounts are not yet bound to e-mail addresses cannot receive automatic e-mails with instructions about how to receive gifts from other players. Therefore if you send a gift to such players, you shall also provide them with an instruction on how to bind their Steam accounts to e-mail addresses and how to confirm gifts.
Important! If you are a Receiver of a gift and confirm the receipt of the gift, but the purchase will be recognized as a fraudulent one (effected from a highjacked account or paid with a stolen card etc) and cancelled, both Sender and Recipient accounts will be blocked.
We recommend you not to receive gifts from users whom you don’t know.