The Marketplace is a place where players can buy and sell War Thunder items between each other. Payments on the Market are made with a special in-game currency – Gaijin Coins. Gaijin Coins can be purchased for roubles, dollars and other currencies, or earned on the Market itself by selling items earned in the game to other players. The new currency – Gaijin Coins – is necessary so that users from different countries can easily trade with each other. In the future, it will be possible to spend Gaijin Coins not only on the Market, but also in the War Thunder online store – for example, by buying a premium vehicle pack or Golden Eagles.
1. How to access the Marketplace
The market can be accessed in the game, via hangar menu (Shop -> Marketplace).
Or through the following link https://trade.gaijin.net/.
1. In order to make orders you have to verify your account's email address at the Profile Management page: https://store.gaijin.net/user.php
2. It is also required to activate 2-step authentication for your account. For more information please refer to the following article.
3. The market is not available for PS4 and DMM accounts.
The Marketplace has 3 tabs: Inventory, My orders, and Market.
The Inventory shows all the items that you have acquired. Here you can check the price of the items, and also sell/buy them. You can sell only the items that were received in battles, or the ones that are allowed for sale. Currently, those items are Battle Trophies with a user-made camouflage, and some other items, such as "Advancing Storm" decal. After receiving such items in battles, you will find them in your Inventory on the Marketplace. Please note that the keys for opening the trophies can only be purchased on the Marketplace, and cannot be received in battles.
Under "My Orders" tab you will find all your current sell/buy orders, and your orders history.
Under "Market" tab you will find all available items, as well as their price.
You can use filter by tags, by clicking on the name of the game.
You can change the language via Settings.
3. Activation of the item
All acquired items are displayed in your inventory in the game, where they can also be activated. After activation the items are assigned to the account.
1. Please note that activation of the item cannot be cancelled, and you will not be able to sell it.
2. Some items like camouflages can be previewed before activation.
Please note that the item's picture is taken directly from our War Thunder Live portal, and it is set up by the user who created the camouflage. Therefore picture might not always look like the camouflage in the game. Always use "Preview" option before activating the item.
3. It is not possible to activate the same item twice. The duplicate can always be sold on the Marketplace.
4. You will the information about recently activated items in your account's history, under the "Items" tab.
4.Selling/buying items on the Marketplace.
Let's take selling an item as as an example of Market's operations. You can sell an item from the Market's inventory, by clicking the following button.
Click SELL in the appeared window.
You can cancel the order at "My Orders" section.
5. How to replenish the balance (Gaijin Coins).
You can replenish the balance on the Market.
Or through your Profile Management page at our website: https://store.gaijin.net
Please note that 1 Gaijin Coin = 1 USD. The exchange rate is updated every hour, and, after entering the amount, and choosing the payment method, you will see the final price for purchasing Gaijin Coins.
Please note that it is not possible to replenish your balance via Steam Wallet or plastic cards(Visa\MasterCard, etc.).
6. Gaijin Coins in the Store
If you have Gaijin Coins on your account's balance, you can use them for purchasing items in our store https://store.gaijin.net/. In order to do this, select an item, click "More payment options", and use the following payment method.
Please note that all items in our store have the same price in Gaijin Coins for all regions.