If you have doubts about the security of your account, we recommend you to use a number of measures that will enhance it.
1. Regularly check your computer for viruses and malware.
2. Change your e-mail account password as well as the one for your Gaijin account.
3. Do not under any circumstances provide any data from your account to third-parties.
4. If you have an opportunity, be sure to activate the two-step authorization on your account, as described in this article: How to set up the Two-Step Authorization (Google Authenticator).
5. Try not to use the same login/password combination on different resources and services.