After a recent update in some browsers (the SameSite cookie update), iOS, Android and MacOS users may face issues with authorization on Gaijin web sites. In order to solve the problem please update your OS or use the latest Chrome browser on your device.
Articles in this section
- How to set up the Two-Step Authorization (Google Authenticator).
- How to submit a support ticket
- "Frozen with the unsubscribe link from an email message" Error
- "Someone may have logged into your account using an unknown device or from an unusual location"
- Account compromised or lost / How to recover your account / 2-step authentication issues
- Account Deletion (Suspension)
- Additional account security measures
- Additional e-mail addresses binding/ Linked e-mail addresses removal/ Login management
- Binding phone number to Gaijin account
- Gaijin authorization issues in Google Chrome.