After a recent update in some browsers (the SameSite cookie update), iOS, Android and MacOS users may face issues with authorization on Gaijin web sites. In order to solve the problem please update your OS or use the latest Chrome browser on your device.
Articles in this section
- How to submit a support request
- Rules for submitting a request to technical support
- How to set up the Two-Step Authorization (Google Authenticator).
- Two-step authentication troubleshooting/disabling
- Log in issues: forgot password, recovering a lost password, password change.
- Account compromised or lost / How to recover your account / 2-step authentication issues
- Additional e-mail addresses binding/ Linked e-mail addresses removal/ Login management
- Binding phone number to Gaijin account
- Additional account security measures
- "Someone may have logged into your account using an unknown device or from an unusual location"