After a recent update in some browsers (the SameSite cookie update), iOS, Android and MacOS users may face issues with authorization on Gaijin web sites. In order to solve the problem please update your OS or use the latest Chrome browser on your device.
Articles in this section
- How to set up the Two-Step Authorization (Google Authenticator).
- How to solve authorization issue for iOS, Android and MacOS users
- Gaijin authorization issues in Google Chrome.
- Additional account security measures
- Gaijin Pass
- How to unlink PayPal account from Gaijin.net store profile
- How to create a support ticket
- Marketplace (Gaijin Market)
- Additional e-mail addresses binding/ Linked e-mail addresses removal/ Login management
- Binding phone number to Gaijin account